Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women and Hormones > Vets

M

mikey007

We know what the males predominant hormone will do for him, and Im not just talking about BB. Fat loss, tighter skin, more viral, sexually charged etc. What about women ,what can they do with which hormones to get the same effects as men get from test? Remeber Im not talking about BB, just generally feeling better, fat loss, libido etc. Im sure that some female hormones even have effects on breast size. Im looking for some good scientific or real time proof hear. Ulter you have any solid advice?

mikey007 said:
We know what the males predominant hormone will do for him, and Im not just talking about BB. Fat loss, tighter skin, more viral, sexually charged etc. What about women ,what can they do with which hormones to get the same effects as men get from test? Remeber Im not talking about BB, just generally feeling better, fat loss, libido etc. Im sure that some female hormones even have effects on breast size. Im looking for some good scientific or real time proof hear. Ulter you have any solid advice?

what specifically do you want to know? Women have small amounts of testorone in their systems and adding more will produce increase in sexual desire, nipple tenderness, breast tenderness in some cases, water retention, increase in clitoral size, acne, deepening in voice, increase in facial hair growth, among other things.

It is not always wise for women to use testoerone expecially if they do not know what they are using or doing, very small low doses while keeping levels even through out can be beneficial, however only someone who has done research themselves and know themselves what they are using or doing will be safe.

If woman has low libido, tired, sluggish, if she has had c hild, she should seek medical assistance it is very common after child birth for woman's natural hormone levels to be off balance. this is something that can last for many years if left untreated

Selene said:
what specifically do you want to know? Women have small amounts of testorone in their systems and adding more will produce increase in sexual desire, nipple tenderness, breast tenderness in some cases, water retention, increase in clitoral size, acne, deepening in voice, increase in facial hair growth, among other things.

It is not always wise for women to use testoerone expecially if they do not know what they are using or doing, very small low doses while keeping levels even through out can be beneficial, however only someone who has done research themselves and know themselves what they are using or doing will be safe.

If woman has low libido, tired, sluggish, if she has had c hild, she should seek medical assistance it is very common after child birth for woman's natural hormone levels to be off balance. this is something that can last for many years if left untreated

Yea thats what Im trying to understand, does testosterone alone effect the sex drive in women or are there other hormones that aging women should consider taking to keep them tone ,fit, and sexually aggressive? I mean we always talk about male hormones and how the make us more like an 18 year old. Well what about women. im sure there has to ba a balance between the Test and Estrogen. Im guessing that maybe they should start using Estrogen replacements? And what are the benefits of such.

Estrogen and progesterone ore the predominant sex hormones in women. During ovulation progesterone increases while estrogen decreases and this is when women generally feel good and have the strongest libido.

During menses, progesterone drops and estrogen increases, this is when women experience mood swings and feel like crap.

Some anti-aging medical professionals advocate progesterone cream for aging women to increase libido and combat high levels of synthetic estrogen women are exposed to from the enviroment.

HOWEVER, it's rarely as simple as just increasing a woman's progesterone to provide the desired effects and at least one progestin has been linked with increased risk of breast cancer.

A low dose of testosterone will provide the positive side effects you described but it carries a very high risk of negative side effects such as increased body hair, deepened voice, and enlarged clitoris.

My wife, against my suggestion and while I wasn't home, took 120mg of Test Cyp.

Results:
Her libido went through the roof - we have sex or she masterbates 3-4 times a day.
Note, she was always sexy before...just moreso now.
Hair on her legs and under arms almost instantly got thicker.
Her clit became more sensative...moreso than she said she has felt it in 15 years.
She believes that her voice is a little deeper, but I don't hear it.

Conclusions: She likes the libido and clit sensitivity, but not the hair or voice. She wants to try a lower dose and see how it goes. I told her that Test Cyp has a long 1/2 life and that she should wait at least 4 weeks before trying anything again.

mauxlester said:

Results:
Her libido went through the roof - we have sex or she masterbates 3-4 times a day.
Her clit became more sensative...moreso than she said she has felt it in 15 years.

Conclusions: She likes the libido and clit sensitivity, but not the hair or voice. She wants to try a lower dose and see how it goes. I told her that Test Cyp has a long 1/2 life and that she should wait at least 4 weeks before trying anything again.

lol most people have to worry about their wifes throwing out their gear....not using it on themselves lol...i dont know what to think of that...

mauxlester said:

Results:

If my wife were going to experiment with injectible gear I'd recommend deca before test.

Top Bottom