Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What competitor inspires you?

figurechamp

Dana linn bailey, first ifbb pro physique! I friggin love her!!! Love her attitude, her athleticism, everything. :)

I love how strong Dana Linn Bailey is, but she is a little too muscular for how I want to look. I think Pauline Nordin has a very muscular yet feminine look...the only problem is that diet of hers. I'm not sure I could ever be that strict.

Rebecca D

I love how strong Dana Linn Bailey is, but she is a little too muscular for how I want to look. I think Pauline Nordin has a very muscular yet feminine look...the only problem is that diet of hers. I'm not sure I could ever be that strict.

Rebecca D

Just the diet, eh? Tiny detail ;p

Love this thread, btw

I don't know of Bailey or Nordin but will definitely google when I can. There are so many I admire for their work, even if I'm not shooting for a similar physique.

An example would be Iris Kyle.

Rebecca D

I could not eat all that cabbage!!! But her body is super hot!!! :)

Love this thread, btw

I don't know of Bailey or Nordin but will definitely google when I can. There are so many I admire for their work, even if I'm not shooting for a similar physique.

An example would be Iris Kyle.

Iris Kyle is a friggin machine!!! :)

Yeah I don't know either of them ladies. But Iris Kyle was mentioned on EF a while back so like Cutey I google lol. She looks amazing real hardcore!
Also this lady mello the iron princess popped up on here and I wondered over to her site for a look and reading that she's only 18 and what's she achieved already I think is outstanding.

Check out Dana linn bailey on YouTube too. She and her husband post some pretty cool workout videos. I've picked up a few tips just by watching. And I'm addicted to their clothing line. Omg I sound like a total endorsement for them!!! I should send them a bill for my advertising! Lol!!!

Check out Dana linn bailey on YouTube too. She and her husband post some pretty cool workout videos. I've picked up a few tips just by watching. And I'm addicted to their clothing line. Omg I sound like a total endorsement for them!!! I should send them a bill for my advertising! Lol!!!

Lol yeah I'm liking your enthusiasm lol I will google them now

Wow Fc. She is HOT amazing attitude too she's nuts! Lmao.
My girl was like " whoaw who is that she's hot" lol ,
That how I want to look !

Top Bottom