Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

We are so going to see and increase in questions regarding clen...

Daisy_Girl said:
Sad, very very sad. Imagine all the 15 year old girls who read that and look into Clen. Completely irresponsible in my mind. Reprehensible.
lots of clen users here. leaders by example. good for you all. can't wait to have a nice fat daughter drop dead over horse drugs.

HumanTarget said:
lots of clen users here. leaders by example. good for you all. can't wait to have a nice fat daughter drop dead over horse drugs.

dood. don't feed her like a horse and you won't have any problems.

About 2 years ago I wrote this huge article about clen...it was something like 7 pages long or whatever, and it was put up on steroid.com. For about a year straight I got flooded with clen questions...I don't even use the stuff too frequently, but for a year, I got to be the Leader of the Clen Cult over on Steroid.com. On T-Nation I mentioned Nicotine as an appetite suppressant, and I got a billion PMs about that too. Whatever the "new" sexy drug is, someone's going to mention it, and then it just opens the floodgates.

Ture...I have see a bump in the number of threads regarding it on this forum

Top Bottom