Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ulter get in here!!! NOW!!!!!

needtogetas said:
as in he is not band and neather is mac but there are people saying they are for speaking out against sponcores to test the board to ether see what would happen if this did happen or show some one else what would happen if this did happen.......and to answer you ? I prob dont know more then you but I have pretty creative mind and I play all scenarios out in my mind long before the happen and no how to react to them on the fly...its a skill I picked up in the army. :)
That is ridiculous; it makes no sense that Ulter isn't posting, can't take PMs and miraculously you say neither can mac? Doesn't that seem a little bit odd to you? And honestly, regardless of what's going on, there's no need for you to be reacting on the fly to developing mental storylines.

If it's a broken account... or two... it should be fixed. Why do joe-schmo-nobodys have accounts working and accessible right now and they don't? That doesn't make any sense to me.

superqt4u2nv said:
What is going on in here?

Hey 24K miss you around these parts :qt:

LOL I started the thread and I can't answer that, lol. And here I thought I was being ignored.

I miss you too QT, oh and I won't be doing the show at the end of the month, :( I promise I will be in Toronto in June though, we are going to meet!!!!!

Miss24k said:
LOL I started the thread and I can't answer that, lol. And here I thought I was being ignored.

I miss you too QT, oh and I won't be doing the show at the end of the month, :( I promise I will be in Toronto in June though, we are going to meet!!!!!
You should have gone to the Arnold! Then we could ALL have a big group hug! :qt:

T-Cake said:
You should have gone to the Arnold! Then we could ALL have a big group hug! :qt:

I know, don't remind me :( Unforunately I wasn't able to make it. I would have loved to meet all of you! :)

Miss24k said:
I know, don't remind me :( Unforunately I wasn't able to make it. I would have loved to meet all of you! :)
I should be at Bunz, T, and SBT's show in Chi-town in May though!!! Hint-wink-nudge! ;)

Miss24k said:

I can't wait to meet ya girly hope all is well with your health :qt:

Top Bottom