Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ttokkyo anavar

yes I believe you wrote a post on it

That ttokkyo anavar was good, however it seemed it had possibly some test in it, maybe winny, don't know for sure.

But it works.

How were the sides?

From what I have read - this is not coming from personal experience - about 1/2 people like it, the other 1/2 don't. I have researched this on EF to no end, trying to get as many opinions as I could. Came to the conclusion that with TT Ox you'll see that many people think it isn't Ox, it's something else (DBol usually). Which in females can be a sticky situation. Do a search yourself (if you haven't already) to get more opinions - limit it to the Women's Board if you want women's opinions on TT Ox.

Taking SPA may give you a bigger sense of security - more than likely it is real. With TT it may be real, it may not.... So it isn't that TT is *bad* for women, it just seems to have a bigger chance that it is something else. But SPA is also more expensive and usually harder to get.

But like every other drug, everyone reacts differently.

Re: Why?

AmazingCollosalMan said:
Why is ttokkyo anavar bad?
for women?

i read that when tested they have little or no anavar in them becase it is more costly... many have anadrol.. dbol... which might be a problem for females...

spatterson said:
That doesn't mean anavar is bad for women, it means FAKE anavar is bad for women. Get your stuff tested!! If you can fork over hundreds for a cycle, you can fork over $90 to make sure it won't grow you a pee-pee.

The tt I've come across tested for ox, as expected. The BTG and Bratis did not.

well... thats what i meant....

tt tested well for anavar?

So did TT var test satisfactory for anavar?

Is its worth getting?

I know spa would be but its not avaliable right now at least I can't find it.

I just finished a 8 week cycle of 40 mg tt var/40 mg tt d-bol/1 mg l-dex.I could easilly tell the difference when I added the d-bol in later,so I don't believe the var are d-bol.This stack worked great by the way 12 lbs gained no bloat.

Top Bottom