Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

msams head held high journal

msam76 said:
Had a business lunch with some providers in my area. But I am proud of myself. Went to TGIFridays and instead of getting the usual junk, I ordered the flat iron steak and asked them to cut to 6oz, which they did (I was suprised) and instead of the mashed potatoes I got double serving of veggie mixed with no butter. Also ordered the steak without the "signature" sauce. Had them put that on the side. Water to drink.
Very good! Not sure I could do this myself!!! lol

...and on the new tatoo....what is it?!?!?!? I think I'm getting my second this summer...

scorpiogirl said:
Very good! Not sure I could do this myself!!! lol

...and on the new tatoo....what is it?!?!?!? I think I'm getting my second this summer...

It is a tribal sun design with an eye in the middle. The eye is red. It looks really good. Once it is healed, I will post the picture. i am really excited about this one. Tattoos are sooooo habit forming!

I had a nice easy going day. I am off all weekend but could not decide what to do. Bumed around house most of day. Was going to go to gym but realized I didn't take any days off this week, so today was a day off. Just got home from going to dinner with friends. Went to an Asian place that was out of this world. Very nice. I had the wasbi crusted tuna and tuna sushi. Very good. Totally blew my diet I am sure. Not sure what he calorie content is for that. It was good regardless. On a good note, I drank water and nothing else. So that has to count for something! I am going to hit the gym tomorrow. Will be up in the morning to do cardio.

msam76 said:
I had a nice easy going day. I am off all weekend but could not decide what to do. Bumed around house most of day. Was going to go to gym but realized I didn't take any days off this week, so today was a day off. Just got home from going to dinner with friends. Went to an Asian place that was out of this world. Very nice. I had the wasbi crusted tuna and tuna sushi. Very good. Totally blew my diet I am sure. Not sure what he calorie content is for that. It was good regardless. On a good note, I drank water and nothing else. So that has to count for something! I am going to hit the gym tomorrow. Will be up in the morning to do cardio.
msam+cardio breeze = squirrel on crack ;)

I really need to order some of that

que_66 said:
msam+cardio breeze = squirrel on crack ;)

I really need to order some of that

It is great! If you order it start off on low dose. I took the 3 caps. I did my cardio and then some! talk about multi tasking! So now I only take the 1 in the morning and 1 before evening workout. That is plenty. Really gives you that extra push and motivation to do things.

I just kicked my own ass in weight room! Ouch. Did chest and shoulders and cannot pick up my arms. The keyboard is as high as I can go! Got a good workout in thats for sure.

Breakfast: 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg
grapefruit

Meal 2: protein power with 1 tbs. natty pb

Lunch: can of tuna
1/2 cup rice
1 cup veggies, steamed

Meal 4: protein powder with 1 tbs. natty pb

Dinner: 6oz lean beef
large salad, 2 tbs. dressing
1 cup veggies

cardio this evening 45mins.

Did pretty good today. Woke up late so behind in meals...do I try and cram all of them in today? i have one meal left, it is 8:30pm, do I bother this late? Maybe I will hop on the treadmil afterwards for 45mins to balance it out.

Meal 4: Beverly muscle provider, 2 scoops (160z water) 1 Tbs. natty pb, 2 egg whites, raw

Meal 5: 6oz lean beef
large salad
untra 40-4
mass amino-4

totals for day:
calories: 1876
fat: 45g (23%)
carbs: 125 (23%)
protein: 241g (54%)

fat at 23% good? bad?

Well, I was wide awake and running in circles at 4:30am. Why? I have no idea. Did cardio. Currently eating breakfast. I have found that I really like eating three egg whites and one whole egg. Don't think I could ever eat more than one whole egg. And to think, I REALLY loved the yolk in my over easy eggs. Not anymore! Off to work in about an hour. Will Walk at lunch, that is if it is not still snowing (yes, I said STILL). Gowd I hate NE Pa! Doing bi's and tri's tonight.

Breakfast: 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg
Large grapefruit.
ultra 4-2
untra 40-4
mass amino-4
cardio breeze-30mins. before am cardio

Meal 2: Beverly muscle provider, 2 scoops, 16oz water, 1 tbs. natty pb, 2 egg whites

Todays lunch special will be: 1 can tuna, drained
1 cups salad
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1 apple if not full

Last edited:
Lookin good girl! Hey just schdeule your personal time around full moons and you should called in less LOL

ugh...I feel like I am gonna :sick: ! I felt fine until I drank my protein shake this afternoon. The one this morning was fine. Oh well, I have to tough it out for bi's and tri's this evening. I can do it!

Tonights dinner special:
6oz beef
1 cup salad
1/2 cup rice

ultra 40-4
mass amino-4

Top Bottom