x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Miss24K Kickin' some booty at her show !!!!

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Miss24K Kickin' some booty at her show !!!! within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Well we all know and love this little firecracker... her awesome quads, devilish good looks, and awesome confidence... that ability to work the stage, she is known as being TOO SEXY.... we've all been with her through her health issues and could not be more proud and happy to see her hitting the stage once again... 24K - all the best to you this weekend. We will all be thinking of you and there in spirit.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Mad Scientist

Re: Miss24K Kickin' some booty at her show !!!!

Stunning. Proof that our Canadian judges are taking our liberal drug laws farther than intended.

Hey ladies,

A photographer that I met in TO, had taken these shots of me on stage. You ladies finally get to see my competition suit, lol.

Thanks eveyone for your comments. You guys are the best.

And about my diet and training, thanks twinny for answering, I did work with someone but I did adjust some of the things he told me, because I know my body and know how to make it respond. I don't do well with high carbs. And I busted my ass in the gym, lol By 8 weeks out I was doing 2 cardio sessions a day and an hour of weights. Not everyone has to do that to get the weight off but I did, once it was off I put back alittle more carbs. I eat tons of veggies though.

jenscats5

WOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAN-tastic!! You looked amazing! Excellent stage presence as usual Missy!!!

Much love!

Quote Quote posted by Miss24k

WOW that suit is awesome so is the body in it.

Quote Quote posted by superqt4u2nv
    WOW that suit is awesome so is the body in it.

I concur, LOVE the suit.

You have just transformed your body since the last show - and I thought you looked great then - amazing what can be done. More inspiration!

Quote Quote posted by mermaid
    I concur, LOVE the suit.

You have just transformed your body since the last show - and I thought you looked great then - amazing what can be done. More inspiration!

Thanks girl, actually between the last show and this 1, I got sick and wasn't able to train for 3 months and gained 20 pounds, and my body at first was giving me a hell of a time to get it off. Needless to say, I won't be gaining 20 pounds again in the off season, lol

QT the pink suit is a Sylvia Tremblay suit. Funny at first I wasn't sure about the colour on me, but I love it now.

Good Broly

Quote Quote posted by Miss24k
    Hey ladies,

A photographer that I met in TO, had taken these shots of me on stage. You ladies finally get to see my competition suit, lol.

Thanks eveyone for your comments. You guys are the best.

And about my diet and training, thanks twinny for answering, I did work with someone but I did adjust some of the things he told me, because I know my body and know how to make it respond. I don't do well with high carbs. And I busted my ass in the gym, lol By 8 weeks out I was doing 2 cardio sessions a day and an hour of weights. Not everyone has to do that to get the weight off but I did, once it was off I put back alittle more carbs. I eat tons of veggies though.

Thanks, Miss 24! That was what I was looking for, not to have you reveal all of your secrets!! Just curious the right way it should be done, by someone it worked for!! I am like you; when I was training for a show, I had to do the same thing- no high carbs, serious training and 2cardio sessions, plus posing (which was a bitch, too). You are added to the list of ladies here that I aspire to be like, learn from and respect! Congrats and much luck to you!! Hope to see you in my Oxygen one day!! Keep us in the loop!

Quote Quote posted by MUNECA8599
    Thanks, Miss 24! That was what I was looking for, not to have you reveal all of your secrets!! Just curious the right way it should be done, by someone it worked for!! I am like you; when I was training for a show, I had to do the same thing- no high carbs, serious training and 2cardio sessions, plus posing (which was a bitch, too). You are added to the list of ladies here that I aspire to be like, learn from and respect! Congrats and much luck to you!! Hope to see you in my Oxygen one day!! Keep us in the loop!
    She copies everything I think^^^

Quote Quote posted by MUNECA8599

Well I'm glad I could help answer your question Thank you I'm happy to hear I can in some way help motivate you to accomplish your goals.

And no need to hope, I WILL be in Oxygen 1 day!!!!

Good Broly

Quote Quote posted by florencia
    She copies everything I think^^^