Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jessica's 10 Pound Tone Up

rocky_road said:
I weighed a surprising 138 pounds today, even though I ate 5 treats of cookies and brownies after the race. Then again, I did have a really healthy, low cal dinner of tilapia, a little bit of whole wheat pasta, and salad because I don't even like lasagna, which was for dinner. Dinner usually does make or break my morning weight. I just don't have the time to burn those calories off, unless I go to the gym later in the day.

9:15 Bowl of Special K with strawberry with 1 tablespoon flax seed
One hardboiled Egg White
8 grapes
--I stopped when I was full! Even though I will be hungry again very soon, I don't want to overeat at meals anymore. I ended up throwing away a few grapes and some of the cereal.
Hi!
I think the special K has alot of hidden sugars...I suggest you change to oatmeal? I take 1/2 a cup with sweet & low and water..raw...Yum yum...I like 3 minute oats by quaker...

You're right it does have sugars, although the plain kind has less.

12:00 Hardees 3 piece chicken and dipping sauce
380 Cal 22g protein/27 g carbs. 21 g. fat (4 saturated) no clue Trans?
and side salad with lettuce, green peppers, and part of egg white with the dipping sauce from the chicken, and 5 or so grapes

lots of water

florencia said:
Hi!
I think the special K has alot of hidden sugars...I suggest you change to oatmeal? I take 1/2 a cup with sweet & low and water..raw...Yum yum...I like 3 minute oats by quaker...

She needs the additional calcium from milk - so if she switches to oatmeal (which is a good idea too) she should make it with milk.

RR is only 18 years old - a balanced diet and lots of vitamins and minerals are ESSENTIAL for proper growth and development. She is still building bone mass and needs a good foundation for reaching future goals. Not to mention she still has the metabolism and energy of a teenager - she does not need to restrict calories as much as old-timers like me. :) lol

That's right, most women do not get enough calcium, and skim milk has almost as much protein as sugar. Oatmeal would have helped me be stay more full than the Special K would have. Of course, eating fast food didn't help much either. Fast food sure doesn't fill you up for very long, jeez! I guess that's why I never usually eat it (I had a craving for the chicken strips)

1:30 Light and Fit strawberry yogurt with strawberry protein powder, whole wheat cereal mixed in, Calcium chew, South Beach diet bar

Finally full....

Should I have eaten more at breakfast, you know eaten past the first initial feeling of fullness....to have sustained me longer? Or, is it better to get used to stop eating as soon as you are no longer hungry? I know that it is better to eat frequent small meals, but if my metabolism is such that I get hungry again in one-to-two hours, is it better to A.) eat more at the previous meal to sustain me for 2-to-3 hours, B.) add fat such as flax seeds to that meal, or C.) eat until full and eat again whenever hungry?

I find it just plain old a lot easier to plan your meals ahead of time, put it into www.fitday.com and get a pretty good idea of your total cals & macronutrient breakdown instead of trying to wing it. No one can guess if you should eat more or less at one meal not knowing what the next is. If you know roughly your target total cals & macro ratios for the day, you can better estimate what each meal should be.

Does the Fit Day PC save your information if you buy the CD version and then re-load it on another computer? Or would you have to transfer all your information over every time you get a new computer?

rocky_road said:
Does the Fit Day PC save your information if you buy the CD version and then re-load it on another computer? Or would you have to transfer all your information over every time you get a new computer?

I would assume it saves the data to a file probably within the directory you install the software in - then you can copy that whole set of files to a disk and transfer it to whatever new computer.

Top Bottom