Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hot water and lemon for fat loss for overweight female, will it work?

aurora-askimet

Hello,

I'm a 24 years old , 5'7" and weight 175 pounds, I'm dieting right now and I was thinking of getting a fat burner to reinforce my diet but most people say they don't work and there are better natural options like having a cup of hot water and lemon juice in the am on an empty stomach is incredibly beneficial to burn viceral fat which is my main problem, I would like to know your thoughts about it, thank you.

that is a healthy thing to do but the effects you are describing are a reach.

but to really burn fat you need to clean up your overall diet and exercise 1-2 hours a day. it is going to be a total lifestyle change for you.

to give you an added boost you can stack in GW from sarms1 and some n2slin before meals.

you will start seeing results

Lemon water is a very healthy drink and something I encourage you to sip on throughout the day but it won't do anything for fat loss.

To loose body fat, you need to to be in a calorie deficit.

It basically works like this -

body weight = calories in - calories out

To loose body weight (and body fat) you need to either move more or eat less. The approach is to do both. Follow a good diet and increase the amount you exercise.

I would weight train 4-5 days per week and do cardio 4-5 days per week.

If you want a supplement to increase fat loss, look into a PPAR up regulator like cardarine -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

Dieting and cardio. Thats what you need.

Most of the fat burners on the market are pure garbage and just filled up with stimulants like caffeine which get you wired but in the long run crash you hard.

A very good tool in helping utilising fat for energy is cardarine but keep in mind that just because you use it that you will not need to bust your ass off. Cause you will have to anyways. It only enhances the process.

It really comes down to consistency. If you are eating in a caloric deficit and exercising consistently then you will get results.

Fat burners are not worth it in my opinion. Water with lemon will help but don't expect it to do the work for you.

Top Bottom