Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have any of you used EQ?

I'm using Eq. in my current cycle. I started out at 50 mg. split into two injections but recently upped it to 100 mg. Good for vascularity. No sides other than breakouts. Taking Vita. B to help with that. Hope this helps

Hey Latgirl Thanks for the reply,

Let me get this right. You started at 50mg and then went to 100mg that is per wk correct?
You know I figured more women would be using EQ. While I was doing some research on AS for women
this one always seemed to keep coming up with goods results. My GF asked me about EQ and I told her
I would check it out for her. She has just finished a winny cycle & is up 12 lbs of solid muscle & she
loves it but she didn't seem to shed that much fat though. That is why she wanted to try EQ, I told her
about anavar but for some reason she wasn't interested.

Thanks & Good luck on the cycle, let me know how it goes for ya.

SBD :D

Yeah I started at 50mg. and tolerated it well so I went up to 100mg. I stacked it with Primo and Clen/ECA on weeks 1-8 now I start 9-12 with Eq. and Anavar. Went from 128 to 118 and now at 126. My bf is at 9. I've cycled Primo quite a few times and it has always been great for cutting. Anavar is great for the hard look. I'm not a great fan of Winny. Really like Eq. too. Not sure how true this is but I heard it can show for up to 18 months. I had an easier time putting it into my quads rather than glutes for some reason. Hope it goes well!

Tell Me More!

Would love to hear more about experiences with Eq!! Anymore takers?
:angel:

started at 50mg/wk- went up to 100mg/wk, then back down-
got the flu symptoms the first few days they tell about with EQ- also got hungrier while on it, but good muscle gain since I ate more protein

Well...

I had a client use 40 mg EQ/week along with 12.5 mg Winny ED for 5 weeks. Only sides were acne.

Scale weight (120)didn't change but BF% went from 17 down 12. Solidified nicely.

Top Bottom