Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gym Etiquette - When to back off?

WoNderWoMan25 said:
I live **very close** to this gym, so yes I have heard about it.... The dude's name is Al I think.... It is ALL OVER the radio and local news, and there is definitely more to the story, on both sides, than was presented in this article.

Amusing though... :mix:
Please elaborate, Im very curious.

*Bunny* said:
Please elaborate, Im very curious.

Bunny/Jens- Ok....
I guess this 'No Grunting' rule is new to the gym... I've worked out there before when I lived closer. Lot of the gyms around here are catering to the older outta shape clientele who will buy the personal training packages, while trying to push out the heavy lifters. Anyway - They both over-reacted. She called the cops, but not after he grunted... After he freaked out on her for asking him not to grunt. From what I hear, he is known to be a juice-head with a temper/short fuse, so he gave her hell and I'm sure she got pretty frightened and intimidated... The confrontation was long over when the police responded and finally got to the gym which added to the entire ordeal.

WoNderWoMan25 said:
Bunny/Jens- Ok....
I guess this 'No Grunting' rule is new to the gym... I've worked out there before when I lived closer. Lot of the gyms around here are catering to the older outta shape clientele who will buy the personal training packages, while trying to push out the heavy lifters. Anyway - They both over-reacted. She called the cops, but not after he grunted... After he freaked out on her for asking him not to grunt. From what I hear, he is known to be a juice-head with a temper/short fuse, so he gave her hell and I'm sure she got pretty frightened and intimidated... The confrontation was long over when the police responded and finally got to the gym which added to the entire ordeal.
I just LOVE the media lol :rolleyes: Thanks for the 411 ww ;)

*Bunny* said:
I just LOVE the media lol :rolleyes: Thanks for the 411 ww ;)

Forgot to add, I heard her on the radio. She is also really stupid. Or she sounds that way.... <:giggle:> When the DJ repeatedly asked her who was complaining, she KEPT ANSWERING.. 'The Grunters'.

WTF - The grunters complaining about the grunters? :rolleyes:

re the loss of good equip w/no consult --> @#$%#$%#$%^#$%^#$%^&$#%^&$%^&*$%^&*

bloody hell!!!!

and I'd be sure to pin the lil fat boy floor trainer up against the wall by his neck privatly once on the way out. gee wonder why more women don't enjoy lifting when this happens...

*back to building the garage/gym now, thanks.!

congrats on getting free!!

WoNderWoMan25 said:
Forgot to add, I heard her on the radio. She is also really stupid. Or she sounds that way.... <:giggle:> When the DJ repeatedly asked her who was complaining, she KEPT ANSWERING.. 'The Grunters'.

WTF - The grunters complaining about the grunters? :rolleyes:
Im going to make a shirt that says "Grunter" lol :D

imystify said:
re the loss of good equip w/no consult --> @#$%#$%#$%^#$%^#$%^&$#%^&$%^&*$%^&*

congrats on getting free!!

I do have a memembership free til the end of Nov, so I may go back occasionally (AM CARDIO since it's so close to home) .... just to piss them off!! :evil: , right?

Top Bottom