Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fit Fossil

After all my work to get a bathing suit body, all I had left were nipples and pec cleavage (and to think in college people used to call me "Dolly", as in Parton!). I'd even taken to wearing a molded cup bra under all my sports bras...and wear a bathing suit? forget it unless I could hide my strapeless "Body by Victoria" bras under it - I practically wore those 24/7.

So, I had the surgery March 7. Didn't hurt nearly as bad as I expected, but my arms were useless the first few days. I sure was thankful for strong abs to help me get around. My pecs were completely trashed - I couldn't even open my pain pills. (I got unders because overs would show through on me.) Pecs are feeling more normal now, but can't train them at least for another 4 weeks, and even then it will be slow going. I'm back to training everything else, so sanity is returning.

Nobody knows about the surgery, except my husband, and he's looking forward to me wearing what he refers to as "a better class of underwear". I took a week off work because I was "going to the mountains" (when actually they came to me - bad humor, sorry :D). I'm the same size I was, only now the padding is on the inside. I saw my parents a week after, and they were none the wiser (of course I wasn't wearing any cleavage-revealing attire!). Looking forward to the beach THIS year.

FitFossil said:
I took a week off work because I was "going to the mountains" (when actually they came to me - bad humor, sorry :D).

LOL!!!!

Im glad I checked this thread! Thats a good one! heh heh

Top Bottom