Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female beginner cycle

the-short-one said:
LOL! You're getting a case of "female beginner cycle" rage. Like road rage or postal rage. After all these years of similar questions, you're going to lose it and start shooting. :evil:

It is great that you girls respond to all these threads. You wait until you get the information you need so you give them correct information and guidance. I spend a lot of time on another web site and the information the females get when asking about steriods is often incorrect. It is males giving females advice on steroids. Not a good idea.

claire said:
It is great that you girls respond to all these threads. You wait until you get the information you need so you give them correct information and guidance. I spend a lot of time on another web site and the information the females get when asking about steriods is often incorrect. It is males giving females advice on steroids. Not a good idea.

SO true. :)

The much-more-patient-than-I ladies above gave great thoughts. I totally agree with them. No way6 can ANYONE give good, useful advice on steroids without knowing the background. At least, no RESPONSIBLE advice.

Also, BTW, you DO know that Var is not side-free? So if she is thinking Var will not cause sides - she is sorely mistaken. Var has the SAME POTENTIAL for sides as any other - even stronger - steroids. Sides are more unlikely with Var ... but the risk is still there. She very well could experience voice deepening, clitoral enlargement, oily skin, acne all over the body, compromised lipid/liver panel and increased hair growth (esp on face).

lol I forgot I put up this post!!! Didn't think I would have this good of a response!!! Well, I believe shes about 14% bodyfat. She's been mostly doing cardio in the morning, strength training at night for about a year. Her diet is great, she counts calories like crazy. She wants to be more well defined though, which is basically just building up a bit more muscle while losing weight, mainly her love handles and ass. Thats the only part that seems to accumilate body fat. It doesn't have to be AAS or anything, but what would help the most??

Again -- what does "diet is great" mean? I bet we can make tweaks to the diet that will get her the results she wants w/o the drugs. Her waist & butt will be where the fat collects & holds on because she is a female w/ estrogen. That's just part of it. She can optimize her diet & do some cutting. That's my first recommendation - optimize the diet first.

To do that, can you post up her typical meal plan - e.g.

Meal 1: 8 am
1/2 c oatmeal
2 egg whites

Meal 2: 11 am
4 oz chicken
1/2 c brown rice

etc.

If you reall want to get into it, put that meal plan into a food counts program like www.fitday.com to get the total cals & macro nutrient ratios - %protein / %fat / %carb. That will help to say if she's eating enough & the right stuff for her goals.

I'd go this route anyway even if she decided to do a cycle because IMO if you're going to bother putting a controlled substance in your body you may as well allow it to do what it does and not throw other shit in there that doesn't contribute to or fights the results you are trying to get.

If you can put up the meal plan, we can probablyu tweak it better to get results.

There is nothing wrong with taking AAS if that is what she wishes to do. The problem I see and probably the other girls see, is that for one: anyone who is going to take the step to run a cycle should know exactly how everything works. I study and study and study. Sometimes to much. But I also get paid for it. The biggest factor of my obssesiveness is that I want to make sure I dont fu(k myself up.
So it would be a good idea to encourage your friend to start studying hard core. Make sure she has reached her potential before introducing drugs for enhancement. If she is running into some problems, more than likfely it is the diet or training. Tweaking with the diet and or training make the world of difference.
Hvae her get her bf checked and let us know what she is eating in macros/calories. As well as her stats and how much calories she is burning through cardio and weights.

Top Bottom