Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Facial Hair

gingernut

Last year I made the mistake of overdoing it on test. cyp. and ended up with quite a noticeable growth of facial hair.

I have stopped the AAS completely and am aware of the huge mistake I have made as well as the potential and quite real side effects and damage I have done to myself and my body.

I am wanting to know whether or not this hair growth is permanent or will it go with time?

Many of the virilizing sides are permanent, but may lessen a little with time and that depends on the person. The rate of hair growth will slow without the androgens, but if you have developed terminal (dark) hair it will likely be permanent. Look into laser treatments or deal with it and shave.

"I have stopped the AAS completely and am aware of the huge mistake I have made as well as the potential and quite real side effects and damage I have done to myself and my body."

Oh brother.......Get over it and move on, there's no evidence from the female to male tranny literature that even life time test use shortens a women's life span per se. Your relatively short term experiences may have produced some long-term cosmetic changes, but you'll live a normal life otherwise.

W6

Yeah. I put that bit in 'cos I wasn't sure of your reactions.

I'm OK, it's just the people around me who said right back when I started on winny, that they didn't like me using AS and used to look for any changes/sides so they could give me a lecture.

Whilst I was on the test. I experienced a lot of 'angst' and found myself becoming unreasonable on a few occasions - was this the test., my personal situation or a mix of both? Has anyone else on here experienced mood changes or aggression whilst on AS especially test.?

I ask this because I do want to compete in the future and will be using AS again - probably primo and winstrol for my preparation. My boyfriend thinks touching ANY AS will make me aggressive again. From my experience primo and winny worked well without the aggression - but of course everyone around me was telling me I was aggressive.

I think you'll find the responses on the aggression issue mixed. Some have had problems, others feel better on AAS. The literature suggests that it may have to do with the AAS. In animals, test increases aggression, winny on the other hand decreases, while deca had no effect. Could well be the estrogen component.

There is also a significant psychological effect of the environment. There are studies where guys were given test and there were some that developed increased aggression on the placebo.

Part of the problem in this business, particularly with women, is that it is obvious when you're juiced and that brings responses from others that in themselves may cause aggression or hostile feelings then you react the way you think you're suppose to if you're on test. It's all mental control.

"I'm OK, it's just the people around me who said right back when I started on winny, that they didn't like me using AS and used to look for any changes/sides so they could give me a lecture."

Exactly.

"Yeah. I put that bit in 'cos I wasn't sure of your reactions. "

No need to bullshit us here. We don't sugar coat our responses and we can usually see through the bullshit. This isn't a board that is about "lecturing", it is about education. We present the facts as they happen. For some their experiences are positive, for others, quite negative. Live and learn, but accept what comes to you from the decisions you make and blame no one else. Also remember, what works for one may not work for another, and what is a positive experience for one may be very negative for another.

W6

gingernut said:
Last year I made the mistake of overdoing it on test. cyp.

What dose of cyp. were you on and for how long? How long after you started did it take for you to start seeing unwanted side effects? Did you have your natural hormone levels checked before and after you started cycles? What other negative sides did you have besides facial hair and aggression? What positives did you have?

Sorry for the barrage of questions but I've considered running a cycle myself...still undecided.

I'd go with the laser hair removal. From what I've read, it's basicly painless and permanent!

I started on 25mg per week, and ended up taking more and more thinking I could take it. Serious sides started at 100-200mg and I peaked at 250mg per wk. Sides also 'lagged' behind the dose by about 2 months.

The sad thing was that I was training sporadically and my diet was crappy. Waste of time really.

Top Bottom