Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet ? for Fitness Girls

Hi. :)
how many cals a day are you eating...

www.fitday.com

5'11 127 is very skinny, model skinny .. do you have that type of thin frame?
Does anyone else in your family have the same issue? (genetics)?

I'd like to see exactly what you are eating and how much of it for all that activity, can you list it out please ?

like Meal 1 Oatmeal, egg white

Meal 2 etc

And plug the into fitday if you dont already know the cals :)

Diet-wise - I'm with Bunny - quantify what you are eating first and post up the total cals & the macronutrient break down - % protein / %fat / % carb -- from what you posted I see no fats except maybe some soy milk stuff & the tuna.

I'm going to assume that you just have a very fine frame to be the height/weight that you are. If you are 25% bodyfat - obviously from your weight you aren' "fat" - so you get the higher muscle to fat ratio by having less muscle. You can drop that bodyfat ratio by increaing your muscle. That also is how you get the tight ass. You may be limited from the 1000% firm buns by estrogen (its just part of being a female) but you can tighten it up or at least make it look firmer with some good training.

I'm going to guess your diet may be limiting you some, i.e. not getting enough of something to build more muscle mass, and the cardio may also be working against you by being catabolic and actually making you look more like an endurance runner -- which is more of a "skinny fat" look than a tight firm look simply because you aren't consuming enough protein to support muscle building and additionally doing a pile of cardio that requires energy from somewhere, and it may be getting the energy source by eating your muscle mass.

There are some limitations on building a tight butt - I can point directly to my mom's side of the family for why I have the particular shape off butt that I have and probably also the problems I have getting it tight - even at 7% bodyfat for a competition.

If you can do the fitday.com thing to post up the total calories & macro ratios, and also detail your training schedule, that will help us give you a better response.

While we're waiting for your diet and fitday breakdown... I will say that I am down to the last of my excess weight and I carry it in my butt too. What has made a HUGE difference was the TYPE of cardio I've been doing.

Before I was running, working out on the elliptical trainer and the rowing machines. Running helped for awhile but I have bad knees so I had to stop. Running helped my LEGS but , wasn't as fast-acting in my ass.

What did the trick within a week (I swear):
* Stairmill (dear LORD...)
* Arc Trainer (if your gym has one)

and the biggest one -- SPINNING/CYCLING classes. Have you ever done one? The girls here have done them too and got me HOOKED... then I got other friends of MINE hooked on it and everyone's ass is shrinking now. Try that out!

*Bunny* said:
^^ also FULL Incline treadmill, walk.... :D
Yeah, and NO HOLDING ON to the treadmill!

And while I'm at it -- no hunching over the stairmill either, ladies! :rolleyes: That's CHEATING and bad form on both machines is bad for your back!

T-Cake said:
While we're waiting for your diet and fitday breakdown... I will say that I am down to the last of my excess weight and I carry it in my butt too. What has made a HUGE difference was the TYPE of cardio I've been doing.

Before I was running, working out on the elliptical trainer and the rowing machines. Running helped for awhile but I have bad knees so I had to stop. Running helped my LEGS but , wasn't as fast-acting in my ass.

What did the trick within a week (I swear):
* Stairmill (dear LORD...)
* Arc Trainer (if your gym has one)

and the biggest one -- SPINNING/CYCLING classes. Have you ever done one? The girls here have done them too and got me HOOKED... then I got other friends of MINE hooked on it and everyone's ass is shrinking now. Try that out!

Oooooh I wish my gym had one of those!!

Is the stairmill you're referring to the step-mill with the pedals that go up & down only or the one that's like moving steps?? We don't have one of them either.... :(

Did the incline walk on the treadmill the other day for something different.....I like doing my lunges on a very slow incline treadmill too........or the hill up the street where people can make comments!! :lmao:

jenscats5 said:
Oooooh I wish my gym had one of those!!

Yeah, the arc trainer is MAD hard work! My ass kills every time I'm off that thing, especially a few hours later! It gives you that "I'm climbing a ladder" feeling like I'd imagine the stairmaster (original up and down) gives you... but it is so mindless to operate so it works well for dumbasses like me. :qt: :lmao:

Is the stairmill you're referring to the step-mill with the pedals that go up & down only or the one that's like moving steps?? We don't have one of them either.... :(
The stairMILL is the one that is like a mini escalator in your gym that you climb and climb as it rotates toward the floor. It is totally cheating to LEAN ON TO it as you work it... you can hold ON.. but no hunched over backs. I about die inside when I see someone doing that. Back straight, push with the heel and really work those legs. Stairmill is GREAT for HIIT too as Bunz and SBT can tell ya'!

The StairMaster is the original machine with the two pedals you push up and down as you hold on to the top. I was just dumb on this -- I hopped up there and one foot sunk alll the way to the floor... then I pushed and the other foot did it... I just couldn't find the middle balance and felt like a :nerd: :D

Did the incline walk on the treadmill the other day for something different.....I like doing my lunges on a very slow incline treadmill too........or the hill up the street where people can make comments!! :lmao:
Girl, bring it on, baby! All you're really doin' is givin them a guilt trip as they walk by or drive by, see you and think "Shoot... I should exercise sometime too. Too bad I just ate those fries at lunch..." :)

T-Cake said:
Girl, bring it on, baby! All you're really doin' is givin them a guilt trip as they walk by or drive by, see you and think "Shoot... I should exercise sometime too. Too bad I just ate those fries at lunch..." :)

Well, re: the uphill lunges...........my old trainer, Fred, wanted me to do walking lunges, so I have this big hill just 1 block up the street, so I decided to do the lunges up the hill.......so I'm doing them 1 day and some old lady (like 80 yo) walking her dog says to me "Are you exercising?" I said Yeah, and she says "Well that doesn't look like much of an exercise!" So I says "Well it's a good think you aren't a trainer then!"

Cuz these are actually HARD to do.....but it was one of those stories that was funny - this little old lady criticizing me....LOL

Top Bottom