Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CONGRATS!!! to EF's Sexy Babe of the Week - Our *Bunny*

Ulter said:
It's a wonderful story that makes us all proud to know you. It's nice that George was as moved as the rest of us and decided to write it up like this for the rest of the world to read. We're all very happy you decided to come here and share your come back with us and inspire so many people. Elite is a much better place with you here.

With love and admiration, Me

Couldn't say it better :)

What Ulter said, and he said it so well.

Congratulations Twinny, I'm not going to get all mushy on you, cause you already know how I feel about you! You're the sister I never had, and I love you girl :heart:

Miss24k said:
What Ulter said, and he said it so well.

Congratulations Twinny, I'm not going to get all mushy on you, cause you already know how I feel about you! You're the sister I never had, and I love you girl :heart:

Cali - thank you

-----------

Twinny - :rose: I know... :kiss: I love you too gurl ... I am more worried about you these days .. go figure eh? ;)

Wow Bunny, that's a hell of a lot to go through and your after pics are unbelievable. The two pics at the bottom of the page - am I right in thinking they're current, about 18 months post chemo?

anotherbutters said:
Wow Bunny, that's a hell of a lot to go through and your after pics are unbelievable. The two pics at the bottom of the page - am I right in thinking they're current, about 18 months post chemo?
Hey AB :) The two pics on the bottom of the annoucement? The B & W Full Body & the Turquoise Blue shot? If so, those were taken about 12.5 WEEKS after I started my log... ... Log started in Jan 05, the blonde pic was BEFORE I got sick, thonger pic was Jan 05, photoshoot pics were 12.5 weeks after that, in April 05 :)

My current pics are In my sig links. I weighed about 138 in those photo shoot pics... down from the initial 171, when I started me log. Currently, I'm in the 160's now :) ...

Here's a Pic from 4_8_06 showing cutting progression from my bulk... this is 'current'

Taken upon rising 04_08_2006
4_8_06side.jpg

:)

Top Bottom