Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

birth control pill

If it is a BCP that contains estrogen, it *can* inhibit fat loss and/or muscle gain. Also can cause water retention. Not in everyone, but it *can* be a problem for some.

That said, I gained weight when I went off BCP a few eyars ago. What is true for some, is not true for others!

I have tried YAZ, but I was bloating and retaining lot of water also I had hedaches so I decided to stop taken it!

sasa said:
HOw birth control pills affect your workout result {building mass or losing fat}??
Well., I really can not tell you if birth control affect your gains or losing fat. From past experince though I can tell you that I do not think that they have an affect. (just the basic birth cont. though) ortho- exc... I can tell you this I had to start on something new rather than oral for the first time after my little girl was born. It is new, It's called Mirena. Its an implant in your uterus. Last 5 years or less. No weight gain or stoped me from my fitness levels. And get this NO MISSED PILLS!

Top Bottom