Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bill L says that Durabolin is best for females

Realgains

Hi girls...I read in Bill L's book, Anabolics2002, last night that he considers Durabolin, or the other fast esters of Nadrolone, to be BY FAR the best roid for ladies to use. He say that it is the weakest androgen going, and is a great anabolic. He likes the short acting Nandrolone esters over Deca because if one does notice androgenic sides while on the short acting esters then one can just stop taking the roid and it will be out of the system in a matter of days. Of course this is not the case with the long acting Nadrolone deconate.

I will dig up the quote when I get home tonight.:)

He is the quote...
First Bill lists mild anabolics for women including the following Winstrol, Primo, Anavar, Durabolin.

"Nadralone is actually the preferred hormone, as it displays the lowest level of androgenic to anabolic activity." Bill Llewellyn Anabolics 2002

"The short action of this drug(Durabolin)is highly attractive to female athletes.........should virilization symptoms become evident, the rapid metabolism of Durabolin would be a very welcome trait. Here it would only be a matter of days for most of the active hormone to leave the body. The chance of more serious side effects would of course be heightened with Deca, the female athlete left with a highly elevated hormone level for weeks after ceasing use. The preferred administration scheule for women would also be a single injection weekly, at a dosage no more than 50-75mg. This level is sufficient for quality gains, yet low enough to feel safe from most side effects." Bill Llewellyn. Anabolics 2002

Warlobo I think that was pretty detailed, really. He talks about the hormone that he thinks is lowest in adrogen, and then gives a reason for using the fast ester of the hormone, and even gives a dose per week.

I would have to agree with Bill L on this one

I konw two national level level female bodybuilders that prefer Nandrolone to any other roid. It is definately a weaker androgen than winny, and winny is given much more "press" in the female world....often by men. Primo is mild, but I really do believe that it is more androgenic than nanrolone. Compair the sides form primo to nandrolone in men and you will see my point. By the way, Bill L doesn't just ramble off "his opinions" at will....he backs everything he says with studies or he keeps his mouth shut. ( I know you believe this too)

What would your choice be for very best roid for the ladies. I am talking about safest in regard to sides.

One more thing ladies...Anavar is 17aa toxic, contrary to popular belief. I can't believe there are educated peple that say otherwise...nandrolone is not 17aa toxic ,obviously. Then again, if one takes Anavar at no more than 15 mg per week it will have little affect on the liver.:)

There isn't a whole lot of info in the book for females... That so called quote is the very same one written in A2000, which I have. The steroid profiles in the book MAY have 2 sentences about a women's use of AAS. Most of them stating that this is too androgenic for females and they should stay away from this that or whatever :rolleyes:

Ya okay, but never the less he still says that nadrolone is the preferred hormone for females compaired to Winny Primo or anavar. Bill L geared his books to men, of course, but when he makes that kind of comment I think we should listen up...the guy knows what he is talking about. He is not the typical"Expert" from the boards.
There are a number of ladies that will take winny but will not even consider a fast acting Nandrolone and this is nuts.......winny is way more androgenic. Primo and anavar are way better than winny too.:)

I wonder if there is a book out just for the ladies? Anyone know?

Nope there isn't:( I understand what you/Bill are saying though. The Nandrolone Phenylpropionate would be a better choice than Deconate because of the half life. 3-4 days as opposed to 4 wks.

Too bad there isn't a book for ladies as there are far too many men saying" try a little of this, or a little of that" they are mild. GUYS winny is NOT mild, for example......it is a very active steroid! Why do you think so many of you have lost hair while on winny and are able to get hard as a rock on the stuff?

I wonder though....in fact I am willing to bet my house that many of the top pro females use test....some look like men
:bawling:

Top Bottom