Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar and creatine

wilson6 said:
"Why is W6 continually ragging on our diets?"

Creatine 5 g 2x per day should be plenty. Don't need to load. One dose in the am and one in the pm, with food if you want and plenty of water. May even be able to get by with less than that.

W6

W6 (or anyone who wants to weigh in):

Why not load? Just curious, since the package I was considering buying today says to load at 5g 4x/day for six days. This would be the first time I've ever heard anyone recommend using LESS than the recommended dose of a supp, lol.

Thanks,

Wyst

If you read the literature, you'll find that after a couple of days of loading, you start to dump much of the creatine. In a guy that weights 100+ kg, 2-3 days of loading might help, but otherwise, 5g x 2x/d should be more than enough.

6 days of loading is overkill. But, the more you use, the more you buy, so it would make sense from a marketing perspective to tell you to use more. $$$$

The physique culture is an easy one to make money on. They could market horse shit and say it enhances something and people would buy it, at least for a while. The supplement companies sell hope, as in you hope whatever they sell you will do what it says on the label. Then the supplement companies hope for the placebo effect and that you keep buying their products and talk about them on the boards. $$$$$ Just read all the threads of people asking about this and that.

W6

BrickGirl said:
I'm dieting down as many of you all know and it's going great, loving every meal of it :) I am currently taking 10mg of anavar and was wondering if I should add in the creatine or not? Will it cause a bloat, or should I take it? or any ideas at all on taking it while leaning out? :)
Add the creatine to your "supplement regiment." It works very well, and yes without the bloat. TRUST ME i'm on them both as we speak ;)

i used var for a cut and didnt use creatine..though i will when i do a bulk. i ran var/nolva/eca and it worked great..i upped var to 15 with no sides at all.....just good ones!

Miss Brickgirl... unending source of both inspiration and motivation... helped me and mine out years ago...

Shads, have you heard from her in past year? Last i had word was fall of '05....

Top Bottom