Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

add muscle AND lose fat?

strongchick

Is this possible?

If it is, I want to know under what circumstances can a person add muscle AND lose fat at the same time.

1. Definitely with the use of certain anabolic steroids that I won't name while using a quality E/C or NYC weight-loss stack, increasing protein intake to at least 1g/lb of body weight; reducing carbs to about 20% - 30% of total nutrient intake; and using core weight training exercises like squats, deadlifts, bench presses, and pull-ups using 60% - 80% of your 1RM, 6-8 reps, 3-4 sets, with 1 - 2 minutes rest between sets. Stay on the program for a minimum of 4 weeks and you will see awesome gains; and
2. Probably with the use a few of the prohormone supplements currently on the market (Nandrosol spray by Biotest being the safest and most effective for females), along with the same nutritional and exercise guidelines above.

Well, with the right diet, training & cardio it can be achieved... And AS won't work if you don't have the first three working. AS arent' necessary. I've never really heard that prohormones work?? (But then I've just never heard that much about prohormones in general.)

Depends on how much muscle you are talking about too...

I wish I'd been keeping a log...now I know why that's important....becuz...

I've lost three sizes and I KNOW I've gained muscle in my thighs and shoulders and back. I wish I had written my measurements!

I've been carb cycling...sort of...over 8 months...so I have the feeling that if what folks say is correct...I must have put that muscle on when I was at the high end of carb intake, and removed the fat and perhaps some muscle while on the low end of carb intake.

My exercise routine has been a "mix" of heavy basic exercises, low reps, and then lots of cardio....45 min to 1 hour mostly 4 or 5 times a week. By "mix" I mean I do 2 sets heavy low reps and usually 2 sets lighter higher reps.

Instead of following one "proven" method I have called myself taking the best of several methods....high rep/low rep/heavy/light weight training, periodized light/medium/heavy training, and carb cycling...using
ECA, NCY (alternately), MRP, creatine.

Of course, all I do is work eight-twelve hours at my job and spend 2.5 to 3 hours at the gym 5 days a week. I hope I can always do this!

I've done it... lost 5 lbs of fat and gained 2 lbs of muscle last month... and I'm not out of shape (at least I don't think I am :) )

what worked for me was a combo of carb cutting, 6 or 7 am hour cardio sessions a week and going (really) heaving on my lifting (for 4 to 6 reps, 3 to 4 sets)... Xenadrine helped a bit too, but the caffine is driving me crazy...

thats what worked for me... its been hell, but the results are worth it... I'm planning on posting my diet and training split later on (gotta eat now)

good luck
phem...

Top Bottom