Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acne

Load up on some Vitamin B-5 (aka Pantothenic Acid) for a couple of days. Its just a B vitamin that you can get at any place they sell vitamins.

And as the other girls said, clean diet, lots of water to flush the junk out of your system.

RottenWillow said:
I've posted this many times, but no one seems to have ever read my advice. I swear by 3-5% sulfur acne treatment. Right now I used DDF brand. It also has 10% Benzoil Peroxide, but I know from experience with other products it's the sulfur that makes the difference.

I currently use the 3% spot treatment and the 5% masque.

Absolutely amazing stuff.

The sulfur and benzoyl peroxide are in Proactiv, those are the active ingredients, just not in the quantity you have mentioned. Honestly, in the pamphlet that I got with it, the recommendations were to start taking a multivitamin, none of it said anything really about cleaning up your diet. I take a B5 supplement now and it is really helping. I suppose if you weren't getting all your vitamins from the food you were eating that you might have to clean up your diet or you could just do what they recommended, take a multivitamin. I don't really think that it will have that much effect if you change your diet..... food doesn't really make any difference I think unless you are wiping it across your face.

I have the most sensitive everything, and this is my experience but I guess all people are different. Oh ya, I have returned the Proactiv, it dried my face right up..... I use Biore warming cleanser and a moisturizer called Complex 15, basically has nothing in it. Works for me.

Drink tons of water
Avoid Sugar, perservatives (high starchy carbs that turns to sugar)
Add Flax Oil, Fish Oil into your diet

You probably get acne from eating nuts (especially peanuts, soy) soy products, and milk since contains hormones

oh.. wash your face ;)

Sorry, i posted my question in the wrong thread. I saw on another page someone said that whey can cause ance and i never heard that and wanted to know why so i'll have to go back and find that thread. It was a question on whey.

Top Bottom