Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

XUAL for Gyno

Swole_2112

New member
I just read about this lipoplasty procedure for gyno. External Ultrasound Assisted Lipoplasty (XUAL) utilizes an ultrasonic field emited next to the skin to essentially liquify fat tissue. Then, the fat is sucked out of the surrounding area. A study was done utilizing this same procedure on gyno. I believe it was done on both fiberous and glandular breast tissue with a success rate of about 86%. I'm a little shaky on the numbers and I'm sure there have been other studies since then.

Anyway, anybody know anything else about this procedure or have any experience with it?
 
Thank you for such an in depth response. It does actually help quite a bit. I suppose the best thing to do is to simply speak to a plastic surgeon and see what he/she recommends. Right?
 
my surgeon told me originally that he wanted to use this ultra sound procedure on my gyno, but he thought I was referring to the fat layer covering my chest until I showed him my lumps. He then said, "oh..won't work on that" and will lip my chest and remove the gyno knife style :)
 
Top Bottom