Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xtreme Formulations Vengeance

Captain FT

2150 Served and Counting
Platinum
Southern Lord, whats the deal with this, how you like it?

Black Star Labs

I LOL'd so hard when I read the write up on the page

Stop training like a bitch. Train with a VENGEANCE!

Note: above is the condensed write up. Full write up coming soon.

Yeah. It's good stuff so far. I've only had four workouts with it. Very killer pumps. I'm about to go on cycle so I'm saving the tub for when I'm in PCT. It has a killer ingredient profile. ARA, luecine, EAAs, MCC creatine, beta alanine, hydro whey. It doesn't get you jacked up like most over caffeinated pre workouts, but it does get you in the zone and focused.

I have noticed when I take it that I sweat like a crack whore in church. So there is some definite thermogenisis going on.

Last edited:
I've been trying out Red Blast since Amplify02 has been...unavailable.
RB sucks, in my opinion. Though I am comparing it to one of the best pre-workout supplements known to man (Amp02). The stuff just isn't doing shit for me. I was considering Jack3d to be my next trial run, but after hearing SL rave about Vengeance, I may give that a go. X-Factor has so many positive reviews, I think these guys know how to make quality products. Plus that Vengeance write-up makes me want 5 bottles.
I'll probably order some Vengeance in the near future and let you guys know my opinion. Though be warned, I in no way compare to any of the guys on this board when it comes to anything related to weightlifting. Hoping to change that soon haha

Top Bottom