Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xmas25 25% off till friday at NTBM

Posted the day before sale ended?

When we do right nobody remembers, when we do wrong nobody forgets. H.A.M.C

What do you mean you snooze you loose? That was the first post I saw that you posted. Nelson posted one the day before but had no discount code and wouldn't respond with one. Other than that I haven't seen anything else posted. So I take it it was a 24hr sale? I don't care that I missed it I don't need anything. I just thought it was kinda weird that you posted something right before the sale ended and Nelson did the same and he didn't post the code.

When we do right nobody remembers, when we do wrong nobody forgets. H.A.M.C

nelson doesn't work for me so i can't comment on what he did. i assure you its not a conspiracy though. nelson has no clue what the codes are, he isn't a rep

dylan posted the code a week ago, i was merely reminding people the sale was about to end.

there will be more sales in the future.. in the mean time EF peeps can always enjoy 15% off

nelson doesn't work for me so i can't comment on what he did. i assure you its not a conspiracy though. nelson has no clue what the codes are, he isn't a rep

dylan posted the code a week ago, i was merely reminding people the sale was about to end.

there will be more sales in the future.. in the mean time EF peeps can always enjoy 15% off

This code has been posted for a week like he just said, just gotta pay better attention to the posts.

Top Bottom