Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

xentropin strips for women

risesecret

Hello ladies,

Are they as effective as the injections? do they enter your Bloodstream without loosing power when they
go through your stomach?. I´m looking into the strips since hgh injections are very expensive. Are any of you ladies using Xentropin strips to boost natural growth hormone?

Its a scam. HGH and insulin are peptide based hormones that need to be injected. They will not be absorbed taken orally or topically.

Think about it. With how many million diabetics there are, if there was a way to take insulin transdermally, a big pharmaceutical company would have already capitalized on it because no one likes to do injections.

The only thing that will boost HGH without injections is an HGH analogue like nutrobal. Nutrobal signals the pituitary gland to increase HGH output. It is an oral liquid. You can read up on it more here: http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

The biggest thing that points to this being a scam is people that are actually diabetic. Diabetics that have to inject I am sure would much rather use a transdermal product. Things like Peptides and insulin are not effectively delivered in this manner.

Stay away from topical HGH products, since it is impossible to get the right absorbtion of HGH through the skin. The only real HGH should be injected. As an alternative, you can take such oral products as Nutrobal, which will greatly boost your natural GH production.

Well, I am highly sceptical about any dermal product, as the bioavailability of these is very very low. Most of it ends up in your dead skin or on your clothes.

I would either look up nutrobal, peptides or just would invest proper money into HGH

Top Bottom