Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xenical on cheat day?

DaMan

I know Xenical gives you crazy shits, but conversely, I tend to overindulge on cheat-day, so I'm thinking that a xenical 2 hrs before may do what chitosan (and vanadyl but w/ fat vs carbs) were never able to...

To quote Mr Spellwin

Xenical targets the absorption of fat in your body rather than suppressing your appetite. It is useful for long term use and has been shown to be effective for 1-2 years. Dietary fats are inhibited from being absorbed and this allows about 30% of the fat eaten in the meal to pass through the gut undigested. This helps you to reduce and maintain your weight, as well as to minimize any weight regain. I personally use Xenical on occasions where I have overindulged and want to minimize the "damage." One good thing about Xenical, is that it can be taken one hour before or up to two hours after a meal and is still effective.

So what about popping one before the xlarge pizza?

I've made this argument before about fat absorbing products. This will hinder absorption of good fats as well, and fat soluble vitamins like A,D,E, and K. If you just plan to use it one day i dont' see anything wrong w/ it, just wouldn't make a habit out of it.
Just wondering how long does this product stay in your system? Few hours?

The purpose of a so-called'cheat day' is to elevate leptin levels after a period hypocaloric dieting....

according to the wise and all knowing Par Deus, most of your calories on a refeed should come from carbs, because:

a) glucose metabolism is what causes leptin to be elevaed

b) during a above maintainance calorie day, most of the dietary fat ingested will be stored as adipose tissue.

Theoretically, I assume Xenical could allow you to eat fatty foods during the refeed without hurting yourself as much.....as for the loss of absorbtion of certain good fats, I doubt this would do much damage, although i believe Xenical doesn't block all the fat you ingest anyway.....i think it's like 30%.....

I personally need no Xenical, as carbs do me just fine without fat.....pancakes with syrup, pasta w/ marinara and bread, and non-fat ice cream re enjoyable treats I have on my refeeds.....not only are they good for refeeding, but they contain little fat...i'd put away 4,000-5,000 cals (i weighed 160-165 my last month of dieting) and keep my fat grams to under 25 g during the refeed day.......it worked like a charm.....consult with Par Deus on this or go to www.avantlabs.com and look at the online Magazine...

Top Bottom