Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

xenadrines bad for the liver

I doubt one bottle would do much as far as damaging the liver. I mean weve all had too
much to drink, or messed around with drugs, steroids, etc. I'm sure it's a lot better for
you than that stuff.

When they say it's bad for you I wonder if it's because of the ephedrine.

One reason I can see it being bad is because it has a duiretic effect. You sweat alot of the water out ect... Instead of letting the liver use it to help clean the system. I think its comepletely negated by the fact that we drink so damn much. Its more for the people looking for a miracle in pill form. Whom don't eat right don't drink right don't change their habits.

If you just look at the "active ingredients" then Xenadrine is much more likely to cause kidney damage than liver damage. The potential problem with compounds such as Xenadrine are that they use herbal versions of the active compounds. There are lots of other chemicals floating around in xenadrine which are unquantified and unidentified. These may cause liver damage, it's just that no one knows and no one is ever likely to test it! My advice is to use pure pharmaceutical grade ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin if you want to be sure of what you're taking. It's also cheaper.

Top Bottom