Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xenadrine / 115 lb FEMALE

papaya110

I have been using Xenadrine for one week now. I am a 115 lb female and was wondering if the dose of 2 tabs 2 times a day was overkill for someone of my stature? Will 1 tab 2 times a day produce results?

:angel:

Sure, always start below what the recommended dosage should be. Plus being that you weigh only a buck fifteen it shouldn't be a problem with you dropping the weight slowly and safely.

Agreed.. Also keep in mind that some people need to up the dose a little as they become used to the stuff.
Start low, that way if you need to go to 2 per, you have the room.

Don't go over the recommended dosage unless you are HappyScrappy :D

if 1 is not enough and 2 is too many, you might want to go to hydroxycut. its dosages are split up to up to 4 pills i believe so it allows you greater freedom with the dosage and your tolerance.

:wavey: From what I have heard and read, Hydroxycut is not as effective as Xenadrine. Is this true from your own personal experience?

may not be AS effective, but the fact that the dosages are multiple capsules vs. just one, makes it more suitable for women. otherwise there can be alot of strung out ladies out there who may not have felt much with one cap of xenadrine but 2 was too much. at least with hydroxycut, the serving is 4 caps and you can cater it to your own body's tolerance.

so of course 1 cap of xenadrine may not be equivalent to 1 cap of hydroxycut.

Well here's the deal.

I take two Xenadrine in the morning and one in the afternoon. This (so far) seems to be an ideal dose. Is this dosage as effective as two tabs two times a day? (Will I get the same results?)

Top Bottom