Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wondering thoughts on diets?

Fitnesslife

I was wondering some of your guys take on diets? Like if you're going into a calorie defect on a consistent basis are you still going to get shredded? As opposed to trying low-carb's or high-fat,fasted ect,ect just wondering what you guys think if you're always in a calorie defect even if you Are eating a moderate amount of carbs or fat for A few months in a row would you get shredded?

I think everyone is different. Some are more carb sensitive than others. Myself I have a hard time losing if I have too many carbs so while cutting I like to stick to 50-60% protein, 30-40% carbs and about 10% fat.

Also have to worry about metabolic damage. I would not go for a few months in a row without the occasional high carb refeed to avoid your body adjusting to the lower calorie intake.

Yea I'm only wondering because i'm on a low calorie diet right now that puts me in a defect. I'm doing the men's physique class at the Jay Cutler classic. I'm definitely on moderate carbs low-fat and high-protein. I do,do the occasional splurge day where I jack my calories up just to keep my body guessing what's going on. The really just wanted to get some other guys take on the information & I appreciate it

Top Bottom