Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winter cycle

warrior08

So I'm planning my first real bulking cycle. I plan on running This in December. I'm just trying to get everything planned out now.

25 years old, 6 ft 215lbs 13% bf (ex d-1 football player been lifting since I was 16)

1 cycle under my belt sust and tried primo but the primo didn't agree with me. I have fucked around in the past with doing dumb shit was I was young and some phs

Goals: add as much clean mass as possible with out a huge bloat.

Test prop 100mg eod 1-8wk
Npp. 100mg eod 1-8wk
Aromisn 12.5mg eod 1-8wk
Caber? Every 3rd day?

I'm trying to keep things pretty simple and not use a bunch of different compounds so I can see how I react. I have tren but I'm gonna save it for the spring.

Please feel free to give me what ever input you guys have. This not set in stone.

So I'm planning my first real bulking cycle. I plan on running This in December. I'm just trying to get everything planned out now.

25 years old, 6 ft 215lbs 13% bf (ex d-1 football player been lifting since I was 16)

1 cycle under my belt sust and tried primo but the primo didn't agree with me. I have fucked around in the past with doing dumb shit was I was young and some phs

Goals: add as much clean mass as possible with out a huge bloat.

Test prop 100mg eod 1-8wk
Npp. 100mg eod 1-8wk
Aromisn 12.5mg eod 1-8wk
Caber? Every 3rd day?

I'm trying to keep things pretty simple and not use a bunch of different compounds so I can see how I react. I have tren but I'm gonna save it for the spring.

Please feel free to give me what ever input you guys have. This not set in stone.

dosage and length looks good... caber is .5 mg e3d... i would run hcgenerate ES on cycle, at least 4 weeks...

pct

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Only thing I suggest is dropping test to 50 mg eod. The npp is your bread and butter here. Test just gets in the way at high doses. When test is kept low it drastically reduces sides and makes them pretty much non existent. As long as you stay on top of estrogen control and health with n2guard you shouldn't experience hardly any sides. Another thing you could add supp wise is n2slin. This will aid your bulking effects and you can avoid adding in more drugs.

Thanks for the input.

Is my research correct..... That npp doesn't give u the same bloat as deca?

I'm also thinking about throwing in some tbol at 60mgs for the last 5 weeks

Thanks for the input.

Is my research correct..... That npp doesn't give u the same bloat as deca?

I'm also thinking about throwing in some tbol at 60mgs for the last 5 weeks

Yes, in general people experience less bloat from npp than deca. The apparent reason is because it stays in your system for less time/doesn't build up as much as deca.

I did npp once and loved it compared to deca. Just overall a better experience.

Top Bottom