Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

winstrol

jdubbster

New member
week 7, 50mg ED-

* current body fat=6%

My question is , recently everytime I take the winstrol tabs I get immediately tired....What the hell is this from bros?
 
jdubbster said:
week 7, 50mg ED-

* current body fat=6%

My question is , recently everytime I take the winstrol tabs I get immediately tired....What the hell is this from bros?

Sounds like you may be getting very toxic.... winstrol can stress your liver pretty hard. Try some Tylers cleanse.
 
Selene said:
any other symptoms? how do you feel through out the day? are you taking on empty stomach? full stomach?


I've tried taking on both an empty and full stomach....Drinking loads of water and taking milk thistle too... Maybe I'll just take a two week break-
 
Top Bottom