Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winny

rasta

Paper bolics have been made accessible to me and I am thinking of trying a cycle of winny (10mg per dose). I have been working out for three years, at six days a week for approximately an hour and a half a day. I feel that I have peaked at my gains and bodyfat loss. I am 5'4" and weigh 116lbs with 15% bodyfat. I am aiming for a physic similiar to those of the fitness competitors. If anyone has tried this and have suggestions for cycles, I would love to hear from you. My main concern is avoiding virile effects. If anyone has suggestions for other supplements (legal/not-so-legal) I would appreciate those as well. Thanks for you help.

:p

There are many posts and threads dealing with winstrol. My wife and I were considering the same thing until we came here and talked with some of the ladies that have experience with it.

Basically, winstrol is an unpredictable steroidal for women. Some get virilising effects right from the start at 5mg per day, others never have a problem. It is difficult to say what will happen, so it is NOT recommended here by the experienced ladies, at least not for us newcommers.

Usually you will get recommendations for low doses of Anavar and primobolin. Search the archives for anavar cycle and primo cycle and read those posts. Also, have her come here on the board to talk directly with the other ladies. You and her BOTH will be glad you did.

Good luck

BE

Top Bottom