Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winny - continue or stop??

monk32

hey guys,

I'm taking winny with other injectables for 4 weeks now...the plan is to go 6 weeks for winny.
the question is...week2 onwards my head itch and hair seems to drop a little bit more than normal.
i suspected it could be winny...do you think i should stop at week 4 or continue up to week 6 as planned?
i dont have any head itch with test and anavar past cycles and this is the first time taking winny at 50mg daily.
anyone has this side while on winny? or maybe i'm just paranoid...:)
advise please.
thanks!

as pointed out, any dht is going to cause this... you either have to lower the dosage or start using proper support products... try n2shampoo bro...

winny is a DHT. so yes you will have hair issues in most cases... get some n2shampoo and also i would never run winny longer than 3 or 4 weeks without a break ... for me atleast its a tough one

yes i know it's DHT but am hoping maybe it wont happen...haha...
eerr..may i know why it's a tough one?...the sides?

If you are prone to shedding, MPB, or hair issues in general, its probably best to avoid DHT based compounds like Winny altogether. They will aggravate it the most, though any AAS can contribute

yes i know if you are prone to MPB, any AAS can make it worst.
I have taken test, proviron and var previously and it's fine so didnt expect winny to be making my hair itch... lol
guess i will not include winny in future cycles....unless it gives me good results after 6 weeks.. :)

as pointed out, any dht is going to cause this... you either have to lower the dosage or start using proper support products... try n2shampoo bro...

thanks dylan..will take your advice and try lowering to 30mg first and see how it goes before getting the n2shampoon...since it's 2 more weeks to go..

thanks steve and rickrock...

Top Bottom