Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winny and Beastrol Question

drow

A really good friend of mine has got an idea in his head that he is going to take oral winny at 50mg's ed and beastdrol at 30mg's ed at the end of his current cycle. I think he's running testE and eq at this time and he wants to add the winny/beast for the last four weeks. i know a little about both of them and i told him that i really really didnt think it was a good idea. I know that both are really hard on the liver but after that im not too sure. can you guys give me some more insite on this? like i said, he's a really good friend of mine and i dont want him to screw hiself up. i think...... he has liver support to go along with it. if he's dead set on adding an oral at the end, im going to try to talk him into just taking one of them. he posts on here every once in awhile and im hoping he will see this!!!!

Winny at 50mg EOD for the last 6 weeks would be fine. I would stay away from prohormones. I never liked them.

If he's dead set on it you're not going to change his mind. IMO it'd be best to take the winny regularly and pulse with the Beastdrol, meaning dont take it ed but on days when you want an extra boost/bigger pump or on a day when you plan on ingesting a lot of calories from carbohydrates. Less harsh on the liver and less lower back pump that i've experienced with regular doses of the Beast. Liver support is a must.

YnY

Top Bottom