Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will taking these supplements before AM cardio help much?

mitch1301

The following is a list of supplements that I plan on taking first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach before 60 of cardio. My question is should I not take one of these supplements or is something missing? Thanks in advance for your help.

Forskolin (Coleonol) 20mg
Gugulsterones (commiphora mukul) 20mg
Caffeine 100 mg
1R,2S Norephedrine HCL 25 mg
Yohimbine HCL 2.75 mg
ALA- alpha-lipoic acid 200mg (will also take 200mg the night before)
Flaxseed oil 1 tablespoon

GOAL: loose weight, at least more FAT than muscle.
:D

Every supplement that you have listen is beneficial to your fat-loss, while doing morning cardio, except Flaxseed oil. I would not recommend taking the flaxseed prior to AM cardio. Because, AM cardio on an empty stomach will ensure a maximum rate of fat loss.
Mr.X:cool:

Thanks MR.X

Should I consider doubling the following:

Caffeine 100 mg
1R,2S Norephedrine HCL 25 mg
Yohimbine HCL 2.75 mg

make it

Caffeine 200 mg
1R,2S Norephedrine HCL 50 mg
Yohimbine HCL 5.50 mg

Thanks again for the info.

mitch

I don't really see that more is better. You can keep the same amounts, (25mg ephedra), without any problems.
I do not personally believe that more is better in ANY case, so just stick to the 1cap of Adipokinetix in the morning.

I could be way off base, but isn't ALA an insulin stimulator/mimiker? In that case, I wouldn't recommend it before morning cardio.

ALA supposibly has the "effects" they claim. But, I believe you can take it before cardio without any problems.

mitch,
A word of advice,from my own personal experiance.
If you are going to combine ECA or Nor with Yohimbine start slowly or seperate the doses.
It can dfinetly be a rough ride.

Top Bottom