Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why womens lose weight slower and harder than mens! Hint - Leptin!

Slimgirl27

Hello Girls,

I recently read an article on why womens lose weight slower and harder than mens.

This was mind blowing for me. After years of struggling I finaly understand the lack of results with any Diet I used.

They say there is one major hormone that controls our ability to lose fat fast: Leptin.

High level of Leptin increase metabolism speed and signals our body to lose fat. The low level of Leptin has the opposite effect.

Strange is that the womens have higher levels of Leptin than mens. Yet, they struggle more to ditch unwanted fat.

Why then the Leptin does not get into action to increase metabolism speed to womens?

It is because along the time, we developed a resistance. For evolutionary reasons, our body learned to make fat reserves in order to provide energy during pregnancy.

So, in time, our body just learned to ignore Leptin’s signals.

Our body does not know or care about our desire for sexy waistline. All it cares is to store energy.

Even a bigger problem is that the Leptin level decreases even more during a Diet. This means our metabolism decreases even more.

And this is why diets do not work some times.

The good news of all this is that the womens have alot more potential to burn fat than mens. But it’s an untapped potential.

I hope this is usefull to you!

Top Bottom