Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why was the origional Biotest T2 banned by the FDA?

According to Biotest, they had "locked in" the T2 supply. One of their competitors couldn't couldn't find a source so he faked serious side effects and the FDA was informed. The FDA contacted Biotest and they voluntarily pulled it as opposed to fighting a costly legal battle with the FDA.

The original T2 is still available you just have to serch for it.

I didn't think it worked that great. I tried it twice.

FHG

JavaGuru said:
According to Biotest, they had "locked in" the T2 supply. One of their competitors couldn't couldn't find a source so he faked serious side effects and the FDA was informed. The FDA contacted Biotest and they voluntarily pulled it as opposed to fighting a costly legal battle with the FDA.

Was the FDA's target the original T2 or did the FDA target the nutrient 3, 5-diiodo-l-thyronine?

fhg43 said:
The original T2 is still available you just have to serch for it.

I didn't think it worked that great. I tried it twice.

FHG

Slap!!

Duh! Don't you get it?

Whenever something becomes unavailable or illegal, its efficacy increases ten-fold!!!

pa1ad said:

Slap!!

Duh! Don't you get it?

Whenever something becomes unavailable or illegal, its efficacy increases ten-fold!!!

Good point:D

Note to self- 'don't use "If the FDA is pulling it, it must work" approach to supplement selection.

FHG

EAS must be hoping they'll investigate HMB

Top Bottom