Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's used thermicore? post results

pumped55

I've been using adipokinetix, and gugglebolic for awhile now, and was wondering if i should give Thermicore CRT a try. My brother has been using it with awsome results. Anyone else used this that can give me some feedback?

Haven't used it but have heard great things bout it. I work at GNC and people have said it works very well for them. It is one of the few time released thermogenic products on the market. Good luck!

ryan

I used thermacore a bit ago and it gave me pretty good results but I was very jittery on it. My hands would sometimes shake and I was not able to sleep too well (and that was on a very light dose).
However, men and women might get different results. A dose that made me jittery may not make a man who is 50 lbs heavier than me as jittery.

I have gotten great results and less jitters on hydroxycut.

Bunny

It is true that thermicore is timed released....it is supposed to last you through out the day....however the dosage that is released gradually through out the day...is equal to one serving of Xenadrine...Hydroxycut...ripped fuel...etc... Ive worked for GNC for about 3 years....its only getting popular because of the advertising...but if it works for you use it...dont listen to me.

I like Thermicore cause i never get jittery like i did with ripped fuel. I use it with calcium Pyruvate and drank ton of water. That combo also controlled my appetite. I called Metrx and they said if i added a baby asprin with it, it would be even better. Its worked even better than clen so far.

question:
when you guys are using this stuff are you using more than the recomended dosage? i was thinking of taking 4-5 instead of 3. It seemed ok when i did 4 today and almost felt a sort of buzz. Great energy too.

Thermicore is great. I started this week, lost about 5 pounds.

I take 2 in the morning, and 2 before I workout, usually around 2-3 pm. Is this right? How should cycling go?

Top Bottom