Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who's up on a sundaynight?? Holla

yeah, one of the reasons Ill never let my self trust anyone completely is because I couldn't take that type of thing, Id go balisticaly insane. I havn't been there though and have no advise to give. I suppose you could look at it this way, no matter how shitty you feel, someone out there is doing a hell of a lot worse. I don't know, Im just rambling

Austin316 said:
yeah, one of the reasons Ill never let my self trust anyone completely is because I couldn't take that type of thing, Id go balisticaly insane. I havn't been there though and have no advise to give. I suppose you could look at it this way, no matter how shitty you feel, someone out there is doing a hell of a lot worse. I don't know, Im just rambling

actually bro you are making a lot of sense..i know i sound like a spoiled fuckin brat while complaining about this..there are people who suffer a whole hell of a lot more than I do..i guess you're right, i should start lookin at what I DO have rather than the stuff I dont have (like a fuckin heart now heheh--sorry gotta make a joke about it just to fuckin smile)

hey Im not comming down on you, If I were in your shoes I'd be in a terrible mood and unable to follow my own statement lol. You don't sound spoiler or anything, just hurt

Kryp2o said:
Kak . . . what up !!! :D

How we doing tonight bro.

not much better..all night fuckin tonite at work i sat next to a guy i'm kinda friends with in the next cubicle ( i have a part time summer job to help pay for my bills) and he's goin on and on about how he is about to propose to his gf and how he bought this fat ass ring..and how happy they are and shit..

i was like, "oh yeah, well the girl i thought i was gonna marry one day dumped my ass..pass me some GHB now dickhead HEHEHEHE"

Top Bottom