Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which stack is best for fat loss: eca vs ecy

icardis5

I have the ephedrine!
Now which one of these two stacks do you find more effective for fat loss and dieting. I asked a herbalist dude I know at a whole foods store and he said both have the same effectiveness but he'd take ECA over ECY since the ephedra and yohimbine combination can cause heart problems, any opinions on this bros?

Of the two I would pick ECY. Adding aspirin into the EC stack is very old school and it really isn't needed.

You are right though that ephedrine + caffeine + yohimbine can cause heart problems. Each one of those is a very strong stimulant and stacking all 3 of them together is going to put a lot of stress on your heart and adrenal glands. Not to mention it'll sky rocket cortisol levels.

I personally am not a big stimulant guy. They often do more harm then good. I I was you, I would look into stimulant free altneratives like N2slin + cardarine.
You will get all the same fat loss and endurance boosts, but with none of the side effects.
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Need2Slin-p50.html
http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
Cardarine is drug that binds to the PPAR receptor and is non-hormonal. Cardarine increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy, stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.
N2slin is a non-stimulant fat burner and powerful nutrient partitioner. It increases insulin sensitivity of muscle cells and helps partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.
Take 20mg of cardarine gw per day. 10mg AM 10mg PM
Take 2 tablets N2slin 30 minutes before each meal you eat that contains a significant amount of carbohydrates.

Both are stimulant free and non-hormonal. You need to be careful with all these stimulant based fat burners. Overdoing it on the stimulants will greatly increase cortisol levels and lead to adrenal fatigue. Counterproductive to any fat loss or muscle building goals.

both stacks are stimulants and have way more sides then results.

weakening your heart to burn fat makes little sense if you think about it

i agree with musky, you should consider safer alternatives that help your body. n2slin + GW is a great stack.

also make sure you are exercising daily

I would just run EC and drop the 3rd compound. Those 2 together work very effective on their own. The trick is to use very low doses and not every day. Only use when needed to avoid harsh side effects. Great suggestion above with Cardarine and n2slin

I would not use any of these stacks for fat loss - all those compounds were never meant for fat loss, so they will cause a lot of side effects if used for this purpose. Hence, you will end up with more side effects rather than benefits, so it would make much more sense to use something safer. For instance, a combo of Cardarine GW and N2Slin will provide you with great fat loss results, but unlike the above mentioned stacks, there will be no side effects at all.

Top Bottom