Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where Do you buy shorts / What brands do you buy?

tiger88 said:
I never wear shorts out any where important so i dont spend $$$ on shorts.. i own a ton of adidas athletic shorts (maybe 15 of those ) shorts are almost year around thing so i own a several pair

i dislike cargo shorts (too bulky for me )

I own a fair pair of khaki shorts but all look different. One pair i just got , they looked too new so i put them in salt water and rung them out and let them (dry/fade) in hot desert sun to give it a rough washed up look. almost appear to be white now...

for khaki shorts check out burberry. banana repbublic (i own one pair of AF khaki shorts but they dont have that stupid ass moose on them)

reason why i own a paif of AF shorts is most khaki shorts for men are always too short ( i am also 6'3'' too

i see plaid shorts are back in i guess..

Cool, good info. No need to defend yourself about the A&F wear, lmao

Thanks to everyone else for their responses

I don't really like wearing ordinary shorts. It wraps my quads/glutes too much and I get weggie (s/p?). I much prefer 3/4 pants, longer and bigger. I can squat comfortably in them. Any sort thats cotton, lightweight that fits me will do.

ChewYxRage said:
What stores/websites do you use for Men's shorts and what brands?

I'm 6'3 so many shorts leave my nuts hanging out

ok john stockton, I wear Jordan Brand, super long and comfy

i think chewy is more looking for shorts outside of the gym

for you in your situation (get a few pair of khaki shorts) no cargos imo (look too baggy and clunky.

1.check out AF/american eagle/ hollister for a few pair of shorts since your legs are long (reg khaki shorts are just too short for u ) i hate AF etc etc but they have decent shorts THATS it
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15689&item=8300481428&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

2. go belt shopping..not just plain ordanary black brown etc..get something that stands out.. we know most shorts are dull...ya they are dull so a belt wiilll bring some life for you... also try the half tuck in with a trendy cool belt or neat belt buckle (shorts + nice long sleeve tee+ trendy belt good luck in summer in midwest)

3. ever try plaid shorts?

4. some times those camo shorts can look good

5. take an older pair of your shorts and try something with them with your sense of taste (maybe change the belt loops with some other material etc. remove zipper and make all button up etc... try the salt washed out ww2 desert look i did ...

6. different color khakis? all white can be pimp...i own a pair of yellow khaki's that are tits (polo ralph lauren)

7. do some damn calf work too

8. when you go out you shouldnt be wearing shorts anyway imo.shorts are ment to be casual

Good stuff tiger. Yeah that ebay auction, those are the kind of shorts I'm talkin. I usually hate on hollister but yea for shorts who gives a fuck. I bidded on those, too, lol

Calf work done 2x week always

As for #8 - I agree but many times we just be chillin outside playing bags or something 'till late at night - plus midwest= HUMIDITY, some intense shit. I need some air circulation on the boys

Last edited:
ChewYxRage said:
Good stuff tiger. Yeah that ebay auction, those are the kind of shorts I'm talkin. I usually hate on hollister but yea for shorts who gives a fuck. I bidded on those, too, lol

Calf work done 2x week always

As for #8 - I agree but many times we just be chillin outside playing bags or something 'till late at night - plus midwest= HUMIDITY, some intense shit. I need some air circulation on the boys

LOL glad you dig those shorts... ya just get 2-3 pair of khaki shorts (never need many pairs of khaki shorts) (different styles etc) and spend some cash on belts.maybe some plaid if they look good on you

i know what you mean about chillin outside at BBQ etc SHORTS are totoally cool then, i ment go out as in go to bars etc.... then no shorts

dude i love bags... i learned the deep traditions about bags from the midwest...it is some serious shit (learned about em in IL too LOL)

me and bro (soon to be new roommate are makkin some boxes right now as we speak) we are trying to spread to word about bags out west... like missionaries :) :coffee:

Last edited:
Top Bottom