Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where can I get Vanadil Sulfate on line?

vanadyl sulfate from my experience sucks horribly.

gastrol intestinal discomfort with little to no positive effect.

i took it back in the day when everyone was taking it and i made the mistake of taking with my meal. My meal had very little carbs in it and once i went back to work I was falling asleep. I'm guessing it spiked my insulin levels through the roof.

I disagree.
I have been taken it while dieting with my post workout drink and my breakfast (my only two meals with carbs on it) and it is doing something. Remember that low insulin levels are a must while dieting, and no, Vanadium doesnt spike insulin.

I agree with Cornellius. It doesn't spike insulin, it MIMICKS it. The reason you would feel hypoglycemic after taking it is that it removes glucose from your blood! This just proves that it does what it says. If you don't want an insulin mimicking effect, don't take it!

Why does everyone badmouth VAnadyl when it so obviously mimicks insulin at doses of about 30mg/mcg?

P.S., only take it when your glycogen stores are not saturated. Use it to speed up glycogen replenishment.

Top Bottom