Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where can I buy MD6???

SirMack

Hi guys,

Folks have told me I should switch from xenadrine RFA to MD6 or "Ripped Fuel", which would be better and where can I buy the stuff at for a good deal? Thanks!

Xenadrine is good, i dont know why you want to switch...but if you want more info about MD6 check out www.testosterone.net but dont buy it from there. www.netrition.com has good prices, cheap shipping, and they are always fast and stocked..plus if you spend 75 you get a free t-shirt, i have used them many times before. You can find some things cheaper out there but I like to know my stuff is actually gonna come, and timely.

I just heard MD6 was a lot better, and more effective to help men lose fat in the stomach area, etc. Any opinions on it?

Look up some of the posts comparing oral yohimbe (what helps men lose that fat quicker) to yohimburn. Oral yohimbe is very ineffective as oppposed to yohimburn which I have found to be working nicely.

MrMakaveli said:
Look up some of the posts comparing oral yohimbe (what helps men lose that fat quicker) to yohimburn. Oral yohimbe is very ineffective as oppposed to yohimburn which I have found to be working nicely.

Is Yohimburn better then MD6 ?

Depends. If the goal is overall fat loss then probably not but if the goal is to get that last bit of fat off the abs then yes. But hey..you could always run MD6 and yohimburn together and really burn fat up.

macrophage69alpha said:

definitely more effective than either alone.. in some.. exceptionally so..

But won't taking both perhaps not be very healthy??? It would seem like taking both would kind of like be an 'overdose' that could be bad, right?

SirMack said:

But won't taking both perhaps not be very healthy??? It would seem like taking both would kind of like be an 'overdose' that could be bad, right?

while this is not a "fda reccomended stack".. most people tolerate it quite well..

little or no sides... though yes it can increase stimulatory effects and thus sides..

the comments above are just a reflection of user feedback

Top Bottom