Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

When you get home from the bar

bars are all non smoking here, if they weren't, i wouldn't go.
 
the bars here went smoke free a year or so ago. Best thing ever. I don't mind being around someone who smokes and I may even have one myself when I'm drinking (alot). But being around fifty someones who smoke, in the same room, with little ventilation, is down right sickening.

There is nothing worse than your hair smelling like smoke too. The shit just sticks to you.

BB
 
Most definately! I can't wait to get away from the smell of smoke.

Strangely enough, if I go to one of those Japanese cook-at-the-table places I want to do the same thing. I just have to escape the smell!
 
Also, for the most part I don't go out except for the warmer months. At the patio bars its not nearly as big of a deal.

BB
 
Nightclubs and bars in downtown area here, all have great ventilation systems thank god.
 
Non smoking bars for ages here. Some bars have patios where you can smoke though, but I don't go.
I do go to a Rod & Gun club to play winter horseshoes. Since it's a private club it's exempt, so I get stunked up after 2 1/2 hrs.
 
i recently quit for the 11th or 12th time. i hate filthy smokers. nicotine patches are the whip. straight up put that shit on my neck. it comes in stages, my sense of smell is coming back now, and everyone smells like ass.
 
the next morning and my jacket smells like a fucking chimney. problem is, im out of town and i only have one jacket. this is nasty. where's the febreeeze. im so glad i quit smoking. I cant believe i walked around for 19 yrs of my life smelling this way. fuckin yuck.
 
I came in late from playing cards one night and she took both feet and pushed me out of bed because i wreaked of cig smoke.Now i just jump in the shower some times at 2:00 and 3:00 in the morning before i go to bed.I quit smoking over two years ago and it really doesn't bother me to be around it as long as its not blowing right in my face.

P.S.... i got a blow job last night
 
i mean i smoked for 19 yrs straight (except while pregnant) and after only like 20 min in the bar last night my throat was scratchy and i started some mild dry coughing. horrible. by the time I left there, my throat was completely cashed. this morning im coughing and my throat is def irritated and sore. it's a damn shame. smokers should go outside to smoke. or quit.
 
After a night out its clothes in the hamper and me in the shower. The smoke in the bars doesn't bother me (I don't smoke).
 
call me sarge...I'm the head nigga in charge...
 
I never could care, its always the same, why change, some girls seem to care though, but since when have we ever cared what the girls think ......
 
Smurfy said:
do you feel the need to strip off every last piece of clothing and giv e your jacket to the homeless, because you fucking reek like smoke?>?>


no matter how shity i am i always shower bfore passing out

when i am showering i can smell the rauchy prefrume and the smoke wash out of my hair

i smoked 17 cigs in one and wow that fucked me up ( i dont even smoke but that and all the beer made me feel like shit
 
Hellz yeah. I have to throw them down the laundry shute too, I don't want them stinking up my room or house

Whiskey
 
Smurfy said:
do you feel the need to strip off every last piece of clothing and giv e your jacket to the homeless, because you fucking reek like smoke?>?>

YES

back in college when I'd get home from a bar I'd immediately take a shower and put my clothes in a plastic bag or garbage bag. I absolutely hate smokey places. The only way I can be in them is if I'm drinking/drunk but even then it sucks.
 
tiger88 said:
yes they should


when your drunk u dont even realize it anyways
bullshit

if its you wanna fuckin pollute the air its your choice , but you aint goin to fuck the air i breathe up
 
Top Bottom