Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to start ephedrine or clen

Dr.Equinstein

How much ephedrine or clen should be used after cycle to stop catabolism? Which is better for sparing muscle and when should it be started?

You can start around clomid therapy time.

As for the clen dosage, everyone's gonna be different. You wanna build yourself
up to when you get the shakes....etc you've probably read this a thousand times
by now. if not do a search for clen dosage or clen, etc.

Doc,i wouldn't use eph' to stop catabolism after a cycle.Now clen' is the way to go.I start of on 2 a day and work my way up to my tolerance level,usually 7 or 8.Helps keep strength up,build a little muscle tissue and burn a little bf at the same time.All in all,good shit.Some guys will start to use clen' 2-3 weeks before their cycle ends also.

I am with Max on this i always start Clen at same time as Clomid Therapy. On for 2 weeks then off for 2 then back on for 2. On the 2 weeks off i use the Ephedrine.

In terms of dosage i go for about 6 to 8 clen a day but it really does depend on your tolerance. The only guidline is get to your maximum so you can not stand anymore then back off 1 tab.

As Max says you would be best advised doing a search first but IMO i alwyas go straight in a 6 a day and increase by 1 or 2 a day until the shakes are too much. I do not believe the tapering works but that is only my opinion and am aware there is a large difference of opinion.

Good luck

Dr.Equinstein said:
How much ephedrine or clen should be used after cycle to stop catabolism? Which is better for sparing muscle and when should it be started?

Start it with the clomid.

Either will work, but you should definately watch your calories and keep them high enough so you don't end up losing any musclemass after you just spent all that time gaining it!

If you're only going to use for a few weeks then I would go with clen. If you plan on using it for a prolonged period of time go with ECA.

Top Bottom