Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what's the best creatine on the market?

Igor33

I was just wondering since I was thinking about picking some up in the next couple of days... I used to take the gnc creatine, and now there are so many different types... whats the best one to use and why?

Thanks for the input...

EAS creatine is shit!!!

Always look for Ultrapure or Creapure!

Co's that use:

Scitec
Universal
Prolab/Natrol
Biochem

its all the same(most creaine is made by a handful of producers who then sell it to supplement companies) my advice is just stay away from the liquid crap,if your too lazy to throw a teaspoon of powder in a glass of juice then i could just imagine what your workouts look like;)

Liquid Creatine

Liquid creatine is the biggest sham in supplement history. Creatine as a liquid form has a shelf life of about 10 minutes. It then turns into creatinine which is absolutely useless. Chances are, the only results you may have seen with muscle marketing garbage was a little energy boost from all the B-12 and bee pollen they load it up with. Stick with phosphagen or use a micronized creatine (Met-Rx, AST, etc.). Make sure to take atleast 2 grams of taurine and 200-400mgs of ALA along with it to maximize uptake.

anyone ever try phosphagen HP? what's the difference between that an the original phosphage, besides the price?

Top Bottom