Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's giving me the ED?

Oldjarhead

Stats:
6'4"
230 lbs
bf 15-20% closer to 15
Ok I need some help here on February 1st I started a 8 wk andro mass and andro drive cycle. It gave me andro diahrea but that's not why I'm here. Weeks 5-9 I got my hands on hcgenerate. My pct looked like this:
Wk
8-12 Formeron
8-12 unleashed/postcycle
8-12 daa powerchews
8-12 Plus n2slin and the am/pm fat burner stack.
All was great awesome results I love how I look and n2 products the problem is my ED and small loads.
I started rs transderm wk 13 till now it gives me a rash too but I would live with it if you don't think that's the problem I'm also doing hcgenerate with the transderm.
Just some expert advice from you all would be appreciated.

Ran it wk 5-9 then again when I started the rs transderm may 1st till today. So I took a month off . I'm baffled I thought I did my homework on here I can't understand why I'm shut down like this.

No I ran the andro mass & drive with no supports till week 5 then Hcgenerate till week 9 of my pct. my pct was great I felt great looked great no Ed. I wondering if I stopped my pct too soon or if the rs transderm is not for me even though it has stellar reviews.

No I ran the andro mass & drive with no supports till week 5 then Hcgenerate till week 9 of my pct. my pct was great I felt great looked great no Ed. I wondering if I stopped my pct too soon or if the rs transderm is not for me even though it has stellar reviews.

Perhaps you did stop PCT too soon?

Hmm the transaderm? Transaderm a anabolic properties aren't that strong I've never seen or heard of anyone getting shut down by transaderm. If anything it should boost libido!

Exactly my thoughts but maybe to much T means to much E also. I'm baffled but I look great lol. I'm going on a s4 ostarine cycle next week putting the helladrol on hold.

Top Bottom