Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats essential supplements

Swoleyoley said:
add protien to that list

Protein isn't a supplement...It's food.

YUM about summed it up. Your diet should take care of the bulk of your vitamin and mineral needs.

food....?

i wouldn't consider power food....

thats why they call it a protien supplement

because you are SUPLEMENTing it for food :rolleyes:

Well, you are "supplementing" it in place of whole food, but none the less it's a macronutrient containing beverage(once constituted in water) thus a "food". Food doesn't necessarily mean solid. Just like orange juice is a food item even though it's liquid. It is a macronutrinet containing(carbs) liquid thus food.

if it makes you feel better to think that go ahead..but thats why you call it a protien supplement, thats why you go to supplement stores to get it and thats why it is a suuplement!

ive never heard anybody that could eat there body wieght in protien..so that might be why you need a SUPPLEMENT!!!!!

Swoleyoley said:
if it makes you feel better to think that go ahead..but thats why you call it a protien supplement, thats why you go to supplement stores to get it and thats why it is a suuplement!

ive never heard anybody that could eat there body wieght in protien..so that might be why you need a SUPPLEMENT!!!!!

I eat my bodyweight in g of protein everyday, actually almost double my bodyweight... I only drink 1, 2 shakes max... one post workout and one if im fairly busy, other than that it's all whole foods going into my body 500-520g/day

YUM

Top Bottom