Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What would you do? NEED HELP!!

kaeXo

Hey everyone I am looking for some info. Right now I am at 193 lbls 5'8" 8-10BF%. I am planning on competeing next year so I don't want to lose my size. I was thinking about doing Test-e/deca/dbol but am afraid I will put on 2 much bad size. So now I am thinking about doing test-e/tren A/EQ. However do you think the " href="http://www./steroid_cycles.php">cycle?

Hey everyone I am looking for some info. Right now I am at 193 lbls 5'8" 8-10BF%. I am planning on competeing next year so I don't want to lose my size. I was thinking about doing Test-e/deca/dbol but am afraid I will put on 2 much bad size. So now I am thinking about doing test-e/tren A/EQ. However do you think the " href="http://www./steroid_cycles.php">cycle?

I believe your cycle compound choice has much less to do with how much fat you gain then you might think… Rather it is your diet that impacts fat gains. I run similar cycles like you have listed on occasion and rarely go over 10% bf even while using slin!

My 2ml,

Tao

I am just shooting for size but also lean... I am at 193 lbs but afraid of tren sides and afraid it will make me lose 2 much weight? Also I am afraid of just looking thick and blocky with on deca. So prob going to run test-e/tren A/EQ

I am just shooting for size but also lean... I am at 193 lbs but afraid of tren sides and afraid it will make me lose 2 much weight? Also I am afraid of just looking thick and blocky with on deca. So prob going to run test-e/tren A/EQ

Bro… It is all about the diet!!! Tren does not make you loose weight… On the contrary, it helps preserve muscle mass as you reduce fat. Nor does Deca make you blocky… Not saying the test,tren,eq is not all good but you seem to be mis-informed on what certain compounds do.

Peace,

Taoiron
Nugga Extraordinaire

I agree with Taoiron. Just watch your diet and you won't put on a bunch of fat. The only thing the cycle choices are going to make is how much water you hold or not and again you can control alot of that with diet and sodium intake.

Tren is not a fat burner but it will make you hungry as hell.... You just need to be very stricked with your diet... eating 5 to 6 times a day and only eating lean foods... 60% protein 30% carbs 10% fats if you want to keep off the fat and gain mass.... very hard to do but it does work very well....

Top Bottom