Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to Eat Post DNP?

Texas Guns

High End Bro
Platinum
Just finished 10 days of DNP and will start again in about two weeks. What now should my diet consist of until then. I again will carb deplete right before I start the second cycle, but what do I eat until then?

Dear Texas Guns,

First, you need to eat 600g carbs for at least 3 days after the last dose of DNP runs out. EX: if you last dose was SUN at 3pm then it would run out in 48 hours...in turn, starting Tue. at about 3pm you start counting off the 3 days of 600g carbs. After the 3 days your body should return to normal T4-T3 conversion. (or at least semi-normal) --these 3 days will bring about the anabolic rebound people talk so much about--

Now, after the 3 days, you can try one of the two diet ratios I am going to list:
33/33/33 (protein/carb/fat)
50/30/20 (protein/carb/fat)
It seems to me, from past experience with DNP, that 50/30/20 works wonders in terms of rebounding your thyroid and keeping the fat off.
Your daily calories should be: weight x 15
Fats should be mostly EFA's like: flaxseed oil, sesamese seed oil, sunflowerseed oil, grapeseed oil, olive oil, peanut oil
Low-GI carbs: oatmeal, brown-rice, yams, beans, sweet-potato
Lean Proteins...try to at least get a serving of each type of protein...milk,casein,whey,soy,egg

Mr.X :cool:

Thanx Mr X!!! This is new stuff to me. Please tell me more about the anabolic rebound!!!!! My diet has been pretty consistent with what you listed and hoping to keep it that way. ;)

Give me as much info as I can absorb!!!

Mrs. TG

Texas Guns,
PM me with your email, I'll send you a 40 page DNP manual.

Mr.X :cool:

Top Bottom